This blog contains more specific thoughts on education (e.g. on Singapore, econs, maths). For my thoughts on education more generally, see my YouTube page blog.
- 2022-02-11. What to read for the General Paper and Economics
- 2022-02-09. False Definition: The Informal Sector Is “Economic Activity That Is Unrecorded (Illegal/Not Taxed)”
- 2022-01-18. False Definition: “A Recession Is Two Consecutive Quarters of Negative GDP Growth.”
- 2022-01-16. Why “If Imports Rise, Then GDP Falls” Cannot Be Rescued by “Ceteris Paribus”
- 2022-01-13. Fallacy: “If Imports Rise, Then GDP Falls”
- 2017-10-03. Very-the-Powderful England (JC teachers)
- 2016-09-03. On “Dynamic Efficiency”